About Our Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Bridging the Gap Between Hospital and Home
Our mission is to provide hope, promote healing, preserve dignity and produce value for everyone we serve. Soon after admission, each patient and resident meets with an interdisciplinary team. Together, they work on creating a customized care plan, catered specifically to you or your loved one’s unique situation.
Providing the highest quality care in the most comfortable and pleasant environment possible is at the forefront of our nursing and rehabilitation center’s goals. Whether you or your loved one requires traditional long-term care, or are looking for short-term rehabilitative services, we look forward to working together with you to meet your needs.
Our patients benefit from:
- An interdisciplinary clinical team to provide a comprehensive approach to patients’ needs
- Room reservation prior to surgery, providing a more seamless transfer from the hospital
- Easy admission, with patients accepted 24/7, even during holidays
- On-site case management services
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Consistent reporting and tracking in patient satisfaction and quality outcomes, demonstrating our dedication to continual improvement
- Access to therapy up to seven days a week
- Clinical experience and best practices leveraged from our national network of Kindred facilities
- Access to rehabilitation therapy up to seven days a week